HAVE FUN WITHOUT HAVING TO RUN!!
This event would not be possible without the support of our generous volunteer groups and individuals along the course and at the starting/finishing areas. If you or your organization would like to participate and provide service to the community of Tremont, please visit our volunteer website to register!
On behalf of all the race organizers, thank you!!!
A few things you need to know before volunteering:
- Volunteers under 18 years of age on race day must have a parent or guardian complete the registration waiver.
- Volunteers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to volunteer or accompany registered volunteers.
- Each volunteer will receive an official A Christmas Story Run Volunteer T-Shirt and hat!! (size availability limited and not guaranteed)
- Some volunteer positions are more physical than others. Be sure to read the job description before signing up to volunteer.
- Due to the unpredictability of race day, please understand that some volunteers may need to be reassigned at check-in to fill more critical areas.
For additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we get closer to race day, more specific and pertinent volunteer information will be posted on this page!